With this bridge we are lately being very little regular, but here we are again, as almost every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- You know that in our selection always try to have some local, a restaurant, a hotel, a shop …, which draw us attention by its special decoration. Because today we have chosen the new premises of Farfalla in Gijon which, as you can see, faithfully reflects the tastes of its owner by antiques and recovered objects.
- Ine retro phone is obviously not old, you know the difference between retro and vintage, but we also love. Although it is aesthetically different goes on the same line of the Sagem we saw in Decoesfera and also similar priced.
- The truth is that this week we found a lot of decorative crafts interesting, is that parties have given much, but boats of Crystal, Moroccan style, which has made amine we especially liked.
- La Casita de Bebybo also see one simple and very apparent that found in A subtle revelry. It is simply cover the balloons with the fabrics more like us, leaving them ready to be part of a very personal party.
- Personally I prefer the option to mix balloons with PomPoms tissue paper, such as we see in one of the images of eternally Flaneur, who has made a full-fledged pomponera compilation.
- Whatever it is one of the two options will be perfect to decorate a party in the garden, now that we are at the best time to enjoy it. To confirm what we spent by Bernie, not visited a few months ago, and now find spectacular early roses.
With these images as Spring said goodbye to our ride today, recordante, as always, if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form. Until Sunday coming.