Fenix PD35 model release July 2013. Given the success won by Fenix with his PD32 Ultimate edition, here is her replacement with 850 Lumens!
The Fenix PD35 flashlight is really adjusted to the format Pocket designed for self-defense, police, military, spelunkers, it is suitable also for all uses of the hike to the sport, but also in everyday life.
The Fenix PD35 flashlight produces a light output of 850 ANSI lumens, for a weight of 93 grams with the two batteries CR123A (not included).
The Turbo mode automatically in High mode after 5 minutes to protect the flashlight and optimize the battery life. The autonomy of the Turbo mode is the accumulation of times for the same battery.
High mode automatically in Mid mode after 30 minutes to protect the flashlight and optimize the battery life. The autonomy of the Turbo mode is the accumulation of times for the same battery.
The flashlight can store the last mode selected, except for the strobe mode, so you have the choice among the 5 modes available.
The flashlight Fenix PD35 has also a low battery warning function, when the batteries are low the flashlight automatically turns in the lower light mode to mode eco, and here, the flashlight flashes three times every 5 minutes for you remember to change the batteries.
Fenix 18650 batteries recommended by to fully enjoy the Turbo mode. Check garyflashlights.com for best flashlights that are waterproof.
A remote button is available as an option, Fenix AR102 Remote button.
The flashlight PD35 accepts all the filters and broadcasters of the Nitecore brand in 25 mm.
- Uses a Cree XM-L2 (U2) with a service life of 50,000 hours
- Made of aircraft quality aluminum, type III anodizing
- Water-resistance standard IPX-8, withstand immersion up to 2 meters.
- Electronically regulated for a constant brightness
- Very resistant lens, anti-reflective treated glass, ultra clear
- Mode Eco 10 lumens (140 h)
- Low 45 lumens mode (29 h)
- Mid 170 lumens mode (7:45)
- Mode High 450 lumens (2 h 30 time accumulated, the flashlight goes in Mid mode after 30 minutes of use in High mode)
- Mode Turbo 850 lumens (1 h 15 time accumulated, the flashlight goes in High mode after 5 minutes of use in Turbo mode)
- (turbo mode reaches 900 lumens minutes when using two CR123A batteries)
- Stroboscoque 850lumens
- Maximum intensity: 8600 cd
- Reach 185 meters in accordance with the ANSI standard
- Uses 2 x CR123A (not included) or 1 18650 battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 139 mm (L) x 25.4 mm (D), 87 grams without batteries and 93 g with 2 CR123A batteries
- Main button on the back for getting started, and button on the front for the selected modes.
- Included accessories: case, wrist strap, belt clip, 1 o-ring of spare, 1 rubber switch tip.
- Warranty 2 years